Saturday, June 28, 2008

getting back at it.

Sorry to those of you that have been checking back frequently only to find nothing. We have had serious flooding here...our house is safe...but nastiness ensued. I also took a graduate class two weeks ago and last week I had Jury duty...interesting story, we got dismissed at the last minute fron jury duty as the case I was supposed to be a part of plead out at the last minute. It turns out that at that night on the news there was a story about a big murder case that a guy had just met a plea agreement...that could have been an interesting case...but long so I was relieved that the whole summer wasn't dedicated to that. I also had a super big interview on Thursday...trying for a new job-Dean of Students...I heard through the grapevine that I am one of the top candidates...we shall see.

As far as jewelry making, I need to post pictures..if the sun is shining tomorrow I will take some pictures outside as that tends to me the best lighting for them... I do have some fun fused pendants that I would like to put on etsy, and a few beads that I was quite proud of. I just ordered a few catalogs and I will be ordering a ring saw and grinder and loads of glass and dicro to get serious about fusing and getting a nice inventory up and going.

Thanks for checking in and I will do what i can to post much more frequently!

2 comments:

Patricia Weppler said...

Check out my latest necklace.... I used the beads you gave me a couple of years ago. Did you make them? Happy 4th to you and your boys!

Kitties & Cupcakes said...

Oh, Rhonda...it sounds like you have had a yucky past few weeks. I am sorry to hear about the flooding. I will check back to see when you post some jewelry and fused pieces to drool over! Hope you guys have a nice 4th! I think it will be a rain-out here.