Monday, August 25, 2008

I Know, I know!!!

Ok, I know I have been a pain in everyone's rear...I have some great pieces, but I just couldn't get the pictures right to do the pieces justice. So I have the materials and am in the process of building a picture box to help me take pictures that will do these pieces justice. I have my "studio" space set up (thanks to Tony) and we have an electrician coming on Friday so that I will have more lighting and more outlets for my creativity!!! I PROMISE that as soon as I get good pictures I will post! I love the pieces I have so far and must say that I have received great feedback from the pieces that I have sent out to friends.

3 comments:

Patricia Weppler said...

Another "tease" post!!! I think it will be easier to see your stuff if I just fly out there!!

:-) Patricia

Turtle Sunday Designs said...

lol...I am very excited that the electrician will be here tomorrow to put in extra outlets in my "studio"!!! Watch out for lots of goodies...and you HAVE one of the pieces...hehehe...other's can't say that yet...hehehe

linda lee studio said...

No fair! I wanna see your new stuffff!!!! C'mon, post it already ;-)