Wednesday, September 10, 2008

kiln blues

So I have an awesome kiln, but unfortunately it wont heat up...it appears that it has sat too long not in use...go figure. I called the manufacturer today and they rock (I would recommend Jen-Ken Kilns as there customer service has impressed me). I even was given their main man's personal cell phone so that when I get home I can reprogram the kiln with him...how cool is that. So no new stuff yet, but as soon as I get this bad girl fired up there will be pieces galore!

...so let the hazing ensue...I promise I have been working on it...hopefully by this weekend there will be greatness abound!

3 comments:

Kitties & Cupcakes said...

I had a Jen Ken too, and they were always helpful. Mine had some issues also. I eventually got rid of the large fusing style and went with a chili pepper (for lampworking only). Sometimes the kilns run hotter than they say on the screen, so maybe do a test run before you put all your pieces in at once! Good luck!

Patricia Weppler said...

You're running out of time for your October update!!!!

:-)

Unknown said...

You're running out of time for your 2008 update!!! (haha - I couldn't resist!!)

:-)